Oppenheimer Development Corporation's (ODC) maintenance team provides comprehensive property and facility maintenance and repair services with an outstanding strategy that will reduce overhead and operating costs while preserving the long-term physical and economic value of real estate assets. We maintain the resources necessary for larger projects with utility vehicles and a wide variety of tools and equipment, which positions us to be able to address most any need. With our knowledgeable, educated repair technicians capable of handling jobs of any size from routine maintenance to emergency repairs we are dedicated to our clients.
- Respond promptly to maintenance requests with utmost professionalism and expertise 24 hours a day / 7 days a week.
- Establish and administer a preventative maintenance program including routine property inspections.
- Ensure that grounds and all exterior amenities are properly maintained and in aesthetically pleasing condition.
- Handle all requests from Client's lessees in the most expeditious manner in responding to request, complaints, special maintenance projects and remodeling.
- Coordinate all requests, special maintenance and remodeling projects for Common Areas.
- Maintain accurate records reflecting time, costs, location and description of work.
- Utilize state of the art safety and security considerations.
- Maintain a high level of quality control for each maintenance service request.
- Certified HVAC technicians on staff to respond to all heating and cooling system repairs and preventative maintenance programs.