Property Management Services Include:
- Maintaining highest standards and exceeding expectations of Owners, Clients and Tenants
- Prepare and maintain, in accordance with customary business practices and the latest technology, accurate records and pertinent and timely financial reporting, management, care and operation of the Project.
- Invoice and receipt of all rental revenue and other sums payable to Client under current leases and from other revenue sources including parking, vending machines, utilities, taxes, tenant improvements, insurance, operating cost escalations (if applicable) and any other Common Area or Project costs on a timely basis.
- Compliance with applicable laws, rules, regulations and ordinances.
- Maintain a complete and accurate listing of all tenants, reflecting location, square footage occupied and any unusual requirements including utilities, maintenance, janitorial services, remodeling and after-hours access.
- State of the art environmental services to maximize certification potential and optimize operating costs.
Oppenheimer Development Corporation (ODC) is selective and strategic when it comes to asset and property management clients. We are extremely client focused with extraordinary customer service. We partner with clients to achieve long-term optimal asset and property management and the creation of defined strategic plans resulting in successful portfolios. Growth is planned and focused to ensure ultimate client/customer/tenant satisfaction at all levels. This has been the outcome of all of ODC's asset management and property management engagements to date.
ODC strategically manages and maintains a variety of properties including:
- Wells Fargo Center
- One Capital Center
- State of Idaho Department of Lands commercial portfolio
- Idaho Water Center
- Washington Federal Headquarters Building
- Overland Park Shopping Center
- Hoppie Family Trust
- Medallion Eagle Professional Center
- Various associations
- Office and condominium building owners
ODC has been performing third-party property management in Boise since 1974 and has continually enhanced its property management services to ensure tenant and client satisfaction is optimized. We are experienced in large, complex portfolios as evidenced by the successful management of the State of Idaho Department of Lands portfolio, and the significant improvements made to the entire portfolio in a short amount of time.